Fairs and markets in Mende
Markets at Mende
* General market on Wednesday mornings on the Place Chaptal.
* Food market with lots of local produce on Saturday mornings on the Place Urban V and Place Chaptal.
Major fairs in Mende
- mid-April: Collectors’ crossroads
- Fourth Saturday in April: La Pache Cattle Market
- First Wednesday of May: Plant and flower market
- Beginning of July: Organic produce fair
- mid-July: Flea market
- First Saturday in October: Autumn fruit and vegetables
Neighbouring fairs and markets
*Le Bleymard: Sunday morning (July and August).
*Bagnols-les-Bains: Thursday morning (June to September)
*Chanac: Thursday and Sunday mornings.
*Bagnols-les-Bains: end of July Fair for collectors.
*Le Bleymard: early May and early October Cattle market
*End of May: Plant and poultry fair.
*Mid-July: Flea market.