Mende, Cœur de Lozère Tourist Office - who we are
The Tourist Office is located on the Place du Foirail in Mende.
We thus have a reception area of approximately 100 square metres.>
The administrative offices are located upstairs and are accessible from the foyer allowing consolidation of services and better coordination of actions and communications which, prior to 2007, had been housed on different sites.
VISUAL IDENTITY AND POSITIONING OF MENDE
The Tourist Office of Mende and the Community of Municipalities set themselves the task of launching a new impetus to political communication in regional tourism: a new market positioning strategy and a new face for 2009-2011.
Studies of visitor's attitudes to Mende the response of people from the town and region, consultations and diagnistics were performed..
Communications policy is based on:
• A new market positioning strategy
• A new graphical line for public and internal communications
• A new collection of brochures first appearing in 2009 / 2010.
This new policy has been adapted to internet-based communications.
The challenges of the new market positioning:
- Define the identity of the tourist territory of Mende and the Lozère, highlighting its characteristics, its core values
- Positioning tourism in Mende comparitavely with competing destinations ina clear and innovative way.
Value and force of the new logotype and visual branding:
- Answer recurring questions about Mende:
Where is Mende? What type of destination is it? What is it like in the city?
- Give our country an immediately understandable geographic positioning.
Tourist Office Missions
* Promote the reputation of Mende and the region.
* Act as ambassador of tourism in the city and its region.
* Promote the resources of Mende and the region.
* Be consistent with international, national, regional, departemental and local development strategies .
* Welcome visitors and local people.
* Promote tourism, heritage and culture.
* Coordinate and bring together tour operators, tourism businesses and local authorities.
Tourist Office services
* Riccardo BUSSADORI - Reception manager - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 00 23
* Géraldine BON - Receptionist - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 00 23
* Cyril DUCLOT - Manager
* Claire TERRIER - Secreatry / Brochure editions - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 21 13
Heritage and guided tours services: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Emmanuelle SOULIER- heritage development agent - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 49 85 91
Short stays / production & commercialisation:
* Virginie MONTBARBON - Break counsellor - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 21 17
* Franck SOLER - Group services / Internet management - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 21 11
* Pierre MASSEGUIN - Accountant - Tel. +33 (0)4 66 94 21 12
We also deal with box office for performances, guided tours throughout the year, workshops with schools on heritage of the territory, information on local associations, housing, useful addresses, guidebooks, brochures, organising the Sports Festival, the association Forum.
You are professional in tourism, you want more information on any activities organised by the Mende, Tourist Office - our team is at your disposal. Contact us